HVACR EQUIPMENT PARTS SUPPLIES
General Terms of Sale
1. WHOLESALE ONLY - Please identify your status in the refrigeration or air conditioning industry when placing your first order.
2. PRICES - ALL PRICES are subject to change without notice and do not include shipping charges where applicable. Outside of continental United States additional freight charges may apply.
3. TERMS OF PAYMENT - All orders shipped C.O.D. or sight draft attached to bill of landing unless approved credit arrangements have been made for open account. Minimum invoice $15.00. Past due accounts subject to a service charge at maximum rate allowed by law.
4. ORDERS - Order are accepted subject to strikes, accidents, and other causes beyond our control. Delivery is contingent upon manufacturer's ability to meet promised delivery dates.
5. TAXES - Since our quoted prices do not include sales, use, excise or other Federal, state or local taxes, unless specifically shown, any such levies must necessarily be for your account. We ask your cooperation in furnishing us tax exemption certificates, if such are applicable.
6. DELIVERY - While we shall make every effort to meet our delivery commitment, you will appreciate that circumstances beyond our control could delay production or delivery of our materials or equipment.
7. SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONS - Please specify on your orders the method of shipping desired. If these instructions cannot be followed, or if shipping method is not specified, we will use our best judgment.
8. CLAIMS/SHORTAGES - All goods are shipped at buyer's risk. Our responsibility ceases upon delivery of goods in good order to the carrier. All goods should be examined carefully by the buyer before the transportation receipt is signed. If material is received in bad condition, the buyer should require the agent of the transportation company to make notation of delivery condition on freight and immediately file a damage claim. Shortage claims will not be considered unless made in writing within ten (10) days from receipt of shipment. We will be glad to assist you in obtaining prompt adjustment on any damage claims.
9. WARRANTIES - Warranties on products shown in this catalog are limited to those of the product manufacturer. Our liability does not include contingent damages of any nature. Any warranty claims must be made within thirty (30) days of date of failure.
10. SPECIFICATION - Specifications are subject to change as conditions warrant by the manufacturers we represent.
11. RETURN GOODS - No goods returnable without authorization. Write for shipping instruction only. Should the wrong part be ordered by the dealer, return for credit will not be permitted unless the shipping factory will authorize return or cancellation. In that event, all transportation, handling, and restocking charges will be deducted from credit memorandum.
12. SPECIAL ORDERS - Non-stock items will normally be ordered on written instruction only. Should the wrong part be ordered by the dealer, return for credit will not be permitted unless the shipping factory will authorize return or cancellation. In that event, all transportation, handling, and restocking charges will be deducted from credit memorandum.
13. ORDER CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS - Should orders be changed after being placed with our suppliers, any labor or material charges as a result of these changes or cancellation, will be of necessity charged to our customer.
14. ERRORS - We reserve the right to correct clerical errors in quotations, orders, acknowledgements, invoices or other documents.
Copyright © Allied Refrigeration Inc. All rights reserved.